To furnish PROCARE, its workforce and its stakeholders with continuous HR service excellence, in an endeavour to:
- Adequately address PROCARE's short-, medium- and long-term Human Resources needs;
- Provide innovative solutions that will enhance individual and organizational capability;
- Support PROCARE's Management and Leaders, its Associates and Employees in developing a culture of exceptional service and continuous learning;
- Contribute to the well-being and contentment of our Employees and Associates and to have them feel stimulated, respected, challenged, valued and fairly treated.
To share in PROCARE's passion for psycho-social service excellence and to play a contributing role in the achievement of PROCARE's mission and ultimately its vision, by exceeding expectations and accomplishing business results through Human Resources practice, expertise and business competencies, innovation, continuous learning and Employee and Organisational empowerment; and To be respected as a valued partner and a strategic resource within PROCARE.
HR aims to foster a professional environment. HR will promote and encourage mutual trust and respect in a culturally diverse workforce and endeavours to develop a workforce committed to ethics, quality, pride, and service excellence. We honour our commitments; take responsibility for our actions; display honesty, fairness and just in all we do; and stand ready to make informed decisions in the best interest of our existence and the wellbeing of our nation.
HR promotes the following values:
- Quality beyond expectation
- Responsibility & Accountability
- Innovative business approach
- Commitment to Diversity
- Client Delight